Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, September 12, 2008

Inconsiderate In Home Depot...

...Or anywhere people shop these days. I don't mean to be a whiner but seriously, one of my ongoing pet peeves is when people are too lazy to take shopping carts back to the store or walk a few extra steps to put them in the cart carrals.
And this is what happens when someone who probably just spent an hour walking up and down the aisles of Home Depot, and who is probably on their way home to work on some project, can't take an extra 15 seconds to place the cart in the right place.

Think about it. Stores have gone out of their way to build these special cart holders so you don't even have to walk "all the way" back into the store where you got the cart from, and people can't even be bothered to make the minimal effort to even push the cart, which is on wheels by the way, a few feet to secure it so it won't scrape up some guy's Mustang.

That is like going to your neighbor and borrowing his hammer, but instead of returning it to him, simply tossing it into your front yard and expecting him to come and get it. No common courtesy at all.
Oh, and don't even get me started on people who change their kid's diaper in the Wal Mart parking lot and toss the old one into a shopping cart or onto the ground. Idiots.

1 comment:

Albatross said...

Yeah, the diaper thing has puzzled and irked me for some time. How hard can it actually be to throw a soiled diaper away rather than just drop it onto the pavement where someone else might run over it or step on it? Especially since most H-E-Bs practially litter the parking lot with trash cans.

Pure laziness.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites