Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting Ready for NNO...

Once again the fine folks at Target hosted a Safety Day kinda deal out at the Super Target on 151 and Loop 410 where they had representatives from the various San Antonio agencies involved in the National Night Out (Texas Version) scheduled for Tuesday, 7 October. My wife and I zipped over to get our NNO Banner and pick-up some goodies for the kids who attend the event and some informative brochures on city services.Target had tables set-up throughout the store so you could go from section to section, talk with the various agencies and get the goods.And we even met Tex, the mascot for the San Antonio Emergency Operations Center.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites