Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Strange in San Fernando...

We were off to the bone orchard this morning for a little family visit when we happened upon a strange little thing. I actually had to back up the vehicle to confirm what I had seen - two dogs laying in what I first thought was an open grave!The mind suddenly wanders! Were these dogs the pets of some poor deceased person and they simply wanted to be near him? Worse, as my brother-in-law suggested, were they just digging for bones? If you can think of a good caption for these two pups, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. Either way, it was a strange thing to see.

PETA: No dogs were harmed in the blogging of this strange event.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know why they bunked down there but apparently they can't read. Didn't they see the "Danger, Keep Off" sign"?

Anonymous said...

...who let the dogs out ..woof.woof woof..arent you glad that gracie is not a street dog...hence the movie..lady and the tramp...nena

Anonymous said...

Haven't you ever heard anyone say, "In my next life I'm comin' back as a dog?" There you go. They're comin' OUT, not going in.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites