Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, January 16, 2009

Timber Path Construction Update...

I know you are just eager as all get out (especially those of you who don't live in the area) to see what is happening on Timber Path. I have taken it upon myself to to pull into the parking lot at Bill Miller's on Grissom at Timber Path, exit my vehicle and walk at least 25 feet down a steep driveway and take some pictures of the construction. I present them to you now, just so you will know!Wasting no time at all, the road is ripped up. Even if they wanted to change their minds and not build a bridge, they've torn the place up. You can see the What-a-burger up on the other side. If you look at toward the back of the homes, you can see how the road will start to come out. I suppose the theory of building the bridge toward the soon to be torn down Pizza Hut is no longer in play.

For those of you who don't drive by this place, I'll post more pictures as it progresses.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites