Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, January 9, 2009

GNWCIA Meeting Report: Chances Are...

Chances are you didn't see my wife and I on KENS-TV last night when they did a report, partially shot at the Lodge of the Great Northwest during the monthly meeting of the Board of the GNW Commnuinty Improvement Association. The report was on the city's efforts to distribute painting kits to people willing to get out and paint over graffiti. What a wonderful idea.

You know how I hate to miss all the good information at the GNWCIA meetings, so I can report back to you, the readers of this blog, all the details. But we had a far more important engagement that warranted forgoing the meeting and the media spotlight. We were invited to attend the Johnny Mathis concert last night at The Majestic and I promise you, we made the right choice!

I'll tell you more about The Majestic and the incredible voice of Johnny Mathis later.

Meanwhile, thanks to our regular reader Calily, who is a producer at KENS-TV, for working to include our HOA in on the story about the new city program.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites