Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, January 16, 2009

River Walk Construction Update...

I had to make a short trip downtown today last week and thought, what the heck, it's probably too cold for tourists, so why not see if anything else is going on over the side of the bridge, and in fact, we have some actual progress in our new River Walk extension. From my vantage point at the bridge on McCullough and St Mary's, here are a few pictures.At least I'm honest enough to tell you that I took the pictures last week but was too busy to upload them in a timely manner. So to save time, I cut and paste from the last time I posted a River Walk Construction Update and even used the same link to the street view. The most important thing to note is the addition of some palm trees going in.On the other side of the bridge, more of the same - a palm tree going in and not much else.Oh, look all the way in the center of the picture at the edge of the water. (You can click on it to see it bigger). Is this guy walking on water just for fun? Get back to work, dumbass!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites