Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, December 15, 2007

River Walk Construction Update: Progress...

You know the drill... I was downtown for some meetings yesterday so I whipped out Mr. Camera and took some happy-snaps of the progress on the update to the River Walk.Things really are coming along and I think this is going to be really nice.
I always get a kick out of the men working who look up at me as I'm taking pictures. You know how there is always this image of one guy working and two or three just standing around watching? In this project, it has usually been more working and only one or two watching - supervising, you understand.I really like this view looking back toward downtown. You can see the fog at the tops of the buildings.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites