Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hot Chocolate Report: GNW Visit with Santa...

My wife and I took a drive down the street to the Lodge of the Great Northwest to see what was happening at the Hot Chocolate Social. Talk about a happening place. We had driven by earlier to see people lined up just to get in for their picture to be taken with Santa.

Santa is a pretty tough character - the fact that he could withstand a big kid like me sitting on his lap. Hopefully, the elves in his workshop can assist with a knee replacement for him later!


As my wife made her way around enjoying the hot chocolate and socializing with neighbors, I snapped a few pictures of the Great Northwest Sounds in between sets of merry melodies.

Total cost to enjoy this outing? Free!

What a great treat to motivate even the grumpiest Scrooge like me into the holiday spirit!

2 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

The last time I sat on Santa's lap, he groped my ass.

I don't tell the Santa at the mall what I want for Christmas anymore...Now I just write him a letter.

Dave said...

I'm happy to report that our Santa was not feeling frisky at all. Or at least toward me!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites