Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, December 17, 2007

Fashion Report: Mattresses - All the Kids are Wearing Them

If this recent cold weather has you down (I know, 50's isn't cold to the people in the North) then you ought to get yourself a fancy mattress to wear.

Oh, and those gloves probably help keep your fingers warm. Granted, this little get-up my not be functional for every day work wear, but if you have a job that requires you to hang out along busy streets, I'm thinking this is the ticket.

Replace the front panel with some numbers, and you can pretend to be a big huge cell phone. Put some foil on, and now you are a tamale.

A square tamale.


No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites