Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Raw Pizza Report: Papa Murphy's...

Have you heard of this pizza place called Papa Murphy's? Me neither. My wife and son were out running some errands when they came across this place in the HEB shopping center at 1604 and Culebra. The theme is Take 'N' Bake Pizza.

So I walk in the door after work this evening and the house smells incredibly wonderful like maybe my wife had a huge lasagna in the oven or something. Turns out, they had just pulled out this Papa Murphy's pizza that was loaded with about a pound of cheese, sausage, pepperoni and I don't know what else, but I couldn't even wait to ask who, what, when or where, I just grabbed a piece and guided it toward my gullet. I swear, the piece weighed about a pound!

In the oven was another pie, some version of cheese bread and it was equally awesome.

So the deal is, these people don't have an oven. You go in and order the type of crust, whatever toppings etc, they build the thing and give you heating instructions, then you take it home and cook it in your own oven.
They also have salads and cookies too.

I'm stuffed to the point of needing a nap, but you should give it a try.

Definitely worthy of mulitple Tasty Treats.

1 comment:

Blonde Goddess said...

That pizza really does look good. I prefer home made pizza myself but I would probably buy from that place and try it.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites