Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fashion Report: Men Do Not Wear Capri's

I know I have mentioned this before, but sometimes things have to be repeated for the good of a well functioning society.

Men do not wear Capri's. Long shorts are okay, and I know, there is probably some debatable line as to where shorts end and Capri's begin, but let's just use this as a quick rule of thumb: If your shorts are as long as your mom's Capri's, then you have Capri's on my friend, and that is UNSAT.

There are plenty of beach supply stores here in Saint Augustine. Whatsay you and Mom get over to one pronto, and get your self a better fitted bathing costume, but preferably not a Speedo.

Thanks.

1 comment:

RB said...

After spending a year and a half in Europe I had a hard time keeping a straight face as every guy and American "European Wanna Be" tried to pull off the capri look. I'm sorry, but if your gonnna dress from your sisters closet, I'm gonna laugh.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites