It has been a month since my last River Walk construction update so I thought I would put up a few pictures of the progress down on McCullough at St Mary's.Things are looking really good with nice winding walls going up.At this rate, it won't be long before drunken party goers are urinating along these beautiful stone walls.Hopefully, someone planned to put in a few public restrooms along the way, since after all, we have taken the time to plan this out - right?
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)
- River Walk Construction Update: Moving right along...
- Strange in Sam's...
- Culture Report: Witte Museum...
- Midnight Snack Report: Village Inn...
- Wardrobe Report: Special Ghost Whispering Pants......
- Lunch Report: WhichWich?...
- A Thankful Thanksgiving...
- Medical Report: Surviving an Upset Tummy...
- My HEB Commercial...
- Mobility Report: Where are the Sidewalks on Culeb...
- GNWCIA Meeting Report: My Notes...
- Construction Report: Tezel Road Update...
- GNW Watch Report: Turkey, Trains and Talk...
- Lunch Report: SA Burger
- Tezel Road Report: Time to Finish this Mess...
- Airport Report: Hello Mr. President...
- Breakfast Report: Mickey D's...
- Animal Planet Report: We Have a Problem...
- Morning Drive Report: The Grass is Always Greener....
- NBC is Green - And Really Stupid...
- Morning Report: A Little Clean-up...
- Visitor Report: Konnichiwa!
- Strange in 78250: Tight Jeans... Really...Tight......
- GNWCIA Meeting Report: A Real Barn Burner...
- ▼ Nov 2007 (24)