Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wardrobe Report: Special Ghost Whispering Pants...

Is it just me or does Jennifer Love Hewitt wear some pretty weird clothes?

Just this afternoon, my wife and I zoomed through the remaining 4 or 5 episodes of Ghost Whisperer so we could clear out our DVR. My wife has the wardrobe complaint you would imagine from any wife, simply, why would you have to show your boobs off just to speak with a ghost? A valid question I'm sure, but it doesn't seem to bother me.Me on the other hand, I just wonder, who bought these pants and forced JLH to wear them on camera?
Sweet sainted aunt of Bozo the Clown, you could fit an entire circus into these pants and have room for J-Lo's ass and Beyonce's thighs.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites