Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Airport Report: Hello Mr. President...

I slipped over to SAT (that is airport code for San Antonio International Airport) to pick up my parents who came for a visit and while I was waiting to turn into the airport, this guy was trying to take a gander down into my van.At first, I thought, maybe he was a pervert, but later I figured out he must have been a member of the Secret Service disguised to be a TxDot worker. He got that part right - standing there, not working. (Just kidding!) (Sorta) (Okay, not really.)Sure enough, Air Force One was making a little house call to drop off GWB for a local visit. Those Secret Service guys are pretty darn crafty!

Mr. Bush, please don't hesitate to leave a comment for the assembled group if you happen to surf by the ol' blog on your way home.

4 comments:

Anon E. Mouse said...

GWB was making some awards to volunteers over at Ft. Sam Houston this afternoon. One of those volunteers was part of a local group called Bexar County Rehab found at the www.bexarcountyrehab.org
website.

Anonymous said...

I saw the plane flying in this afternoon. The colors are what first caught my eye, and I though, "wow, that looks like Air Force One," then dismissed. Then when the jet turned and I saw that it had four engines, I thought again that it might be. It wasn't until I got home and turned on the news that I turned out to be right.

Anonymous said...

I think I heard that G.W.B. also attended some political event held that night for Senator John Cornyn in the Monte Vista area. I'm not really sure about the details, however.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and they were probably looking into your van for weapons of mass destruction, Dave! LOL!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites