Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, October 29, 2007

River Walk Construction Report: More progress...

Working at my downtown office today, I figured it would be worth a picture or two of the progress taking place on the River Walk extension near McCullough St. I just posted an update last week and honestly, you can tell quite a bit of work is taking place.Things are really taking shape. You can see the walls coming right along.Here, it all looks pretty clean. And work was continuing as far down as I could see from the bridge.On the opposite side of the bridge going toward the existing River Walk, a cement truck is delivering more river walk!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites