Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Arts & Crafts Report: The Military Wreath...

My wife had seen an advertisement from the USO and got the idea to convert a bunch of leftover ribbons and patches and stuff that I had tucked away in an old Ziplock bag into something festive for the holiday season. And why not do it close to Veterans Day?

So, if you have someone who has served who you would like to remember in a festive way, try this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you should just honor your loved ones on just holidays such as veterans day. I did it to hang in my Military room all year long. Not only are there soldiers out there now but there are the one that have gone and come home.I continue to pray for them all. I am was proud to be a military wife and now mother of 2 service members.I stand as proud as you did and our children do.I can't say that a I support the President 100% but I do support the soldiers that are fighting.
God Bless all who serve and God Bless this wonderful place we live in.

EMS

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites