Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, May 5, 2008

What Happens When City Folk Move to The Country...

I kid you not, just the other night whilst watching the Spurs Vs. Hornets debacle with the ring of fire incident, I heard my dog barking in the back yard. I interrupted my mocking of the Hornets' staff to go investigate, and sure enough, my dog Gracie is barking at an Opossum frozen on the fence.

Yea, here in The Five-Oh, we get opossums, raccoons, skunks and other forms of wildlife.

So a friend sent me this picture with the caption:"What Happens When City Folk Move to The Country".

3 comments:

Albatross said...

Shorty at San Antonio Daily Photo found one, too.

Blonde Goddess said...

Remind me not to drink the beer if I come visit...LOL

Anonymous said...

At my house the score is huskies 4
opossums 0 . The dumb things think that playing dead will save them little do they know that alive or dead huskies still like to chew.

Guy D.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites