Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Strange in 33511...

It doesn't matter where I go, I always see things that just make me wonder what people are thinking. Take my home town of Brandon for instance. We were driving down the street and happened upon this bus stop advertisement.I'm sure this is a nice lady who could put you into the home of your dreams but what I find strange is that she took the time to go to Glamour Shots, get herself a spiffy new scarf (complete with bolt through the throat), put on all the family jewels and busted out the war paint, but couldn't put down the cell phone long enough to take a picture.

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Maybe she felt it makes her look "busy" (gung ho, hard worker, etc.). Strange.

Albatross said...

That scarf looks kind of creepy.

OK, a lot creepy.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites