Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Strange in Valrico: Santa on Vacation...

Right next to my hometown of Brandon is another small but growing town called Valrico, Fl. It seems that over the years, the place has just merged into one extension of Tampa, and thus, requires the shopping amenities available to such a populace.

And lucky for us, because we do what everyone does when vacationing in Florida; we go to Wal Mart.
And as it turns out, so does Santa Claus. Yes, kids, it may sound strange, but Santa shops at Wal Mart just like the rest of us.

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Why not? It's one stop shopping and offers low prices everyday! LOL.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites