Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, May 2, 2008

River Walk Construction Update: Now you can walk...

I suppose technically, if there wasn't a law against it or anything and you didn't care one way or another about the lack of actual river, you could now walk along this little stretch of the new River Walk by my office.And since I was downtown for a few moments today, I took a few pictures that I think you might enjoy - if you are following my reporting of the construction at McCullough near North St. Marys in Downtown San Antonio.There is walk and lots of work taking place on stairs.The brick work is looking pretty nice. These guys are doing a great job and years from now, your children's children will appreciate this.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites