Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Annual Meeting of GNWCIA Report: No Quorum...

Tonight was the Annual Meeting of the members for the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association. You know I was there and you know I have something to report... But just not tonight.

I will tell you that we did not have a quorum and the short story is, we now have a board with just four directors; two who seem to be in one faction, two in another faction. Oh, and one of the directors doesn't even live here anymore.

Other than the craziness that shall no doubt ensue, we got fed, people got awards, kids got scholarships, and nobody was assaulted. Not bad.

More when I have a minute or two.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites