Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve Report: I Got You Babe...

This was our house around 3AM the morning of January 1st, 2008. Nobody had to drive home as our guests were all neighbors from across or down the street, though there was one incident of walking into an inappropriately mounted mailbox, and another lady requiring a lift in a wagon.

No, seriously, a wagon.

But, as the saying goes, A good time was had by all.

We love karaoke and as it turns out, so do our neighbors. If we release any albums in 2008, I hope you will refrain from illegally downloading them.

I hope you had a safe and enjoyable New Years Eve.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites