Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, January 10, 2008

GNW Volunteer Opportunity: Saturday 12 Jan at 10AM...

If you live in one of the many neighborhoods that make up San Antonio's Great NorthWest (GNW), and are looking for a chance to get out and volunteer for a little while and meet some neighbors, have I got an opportunity for you!

This Saturday, the 12th of January, 2008, a group of us will be meeting at the Ridge Creek Park located on Ridge Place, at 10AM. I am told that the GNWCIA will be providing the necessary equipment to help with clean-up, painting and such, but if you have anything that will make the job easier for you, feel free to bring it. (I wonder if anyone would be offended if the job was easier for me after a few cold beers?)

Nevertheless, this is a great chance to do something fun and good and meet some new people. I'll be there, so that ought to be worth the price of admission.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites