Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, July 6, 2007

Driving Report: McCullough & 35


I had to take a drive to my downtown office yesterday and got a nice little diversion exiting IH-35 at McCullough.

Seems that some guy didn't stop in time, and found the entire front end of his little Ford Ranger crunched. By the looks of things, he must have hit the car in front of him going pretty fast - 5 or 6 MPH anyway.

When I was able to turn onto McCullough, I could see the other car, a smashed Volvo, in the parking lot of Starbucks. Yep - that's gonna leave a mark.

And of course, our SAPD was on the scene to direct traffic and get things cleared up.

I sure hope nobody was hurt.

See any good pile-ups today? Tell me about it.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites