Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

River Walk Construction Update: You're Right...

It has been a while since I gave you an update to the work taking place along the River Walk near the bridge at St Mary's and McCullough. But in fairness, the past several times I have ventured downtown, there was no activity on this portion of the River Walk.But today, I just happened to be standing on the bridge with a camera, so I took these action photos to give you the latest. This is the view looking toward Alamo Heights. I like the street lamps and the round stairwell action.This is the side of the bridge that looks toward downtown and the rest of the River Walk. Yes, actual people working.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites