Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, October 10, 2008

Chupacabra in 78250...

The Hell you say... A real live Chupacabra here?You be the judge. I photographed this specimen myself, aggressively rolling around, quite possibly doing some sort of ritual it goes through before preparing to attack unsuspecting goats or, gulp, people. Look at the vicious jaws.*Fortunately, the Chupacabra moved along and no one was harmed, nor was any blood sucked from goats. Strange.

*PETA: No Chupacabras were harmed in the filming of this incident.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eva Says

Hey she is in the stealth position. as she readys for attack.She is after all a military family doggie. ABU's built right in.

Anonymous said...

out of all the mythical, blood sucking creatures out there, the Chupacabra is almost certainly the sneakiest

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites