Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, March 21, 2008

GNWCIA Report: Nothing to Report...

Last night I made the short trip down the street to the Lodge of the Great Northwest to attend the meeting of the board of directors of the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association and really, there was nothing worth mentioning. Aside from me, only two residents and a security guard to keep us under control showed. The directors not only got through the entirety of the business without controversy, they even held the closed meeting portion in front of the assembled crowd, though I confess I left before it was officially over.
One item that I will look into a bit further was brought up regarding a neighborhood kid who saw some other yout's doing graffiti. Supposedly, the kid intervened and as you might imagine, caused some grief for him. The directors would like to recognize this young person and that, friends, is a great thing.

Other than that - notta!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites