Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Numbers Report: 20,000 Hits

I'm sure a lot of them come from me just checking to see if I have misspelled something, but between my own personal visits and a whole lot of you who have come back to take a gander at where my wife and I ate lunch or to see what is going on in San Antonio, we have made it to 20,000 hits in under a year.

By the standards of some of the blogs I read, 20,000 hits is chump change, but I'm not selling anything and I just do this for fun. So for those of you who are "Repeat Customers", I thank you and hope I can occasionally post something worthy of your time.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites