Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, March 10, 2008

River Walk Construction Update: Water Already?

Let the river flow!Okay, maybe that wasn't the plan but with a much needed day of rain, I guess there was no holding back the flow of water.I was at my downtown office this afternoon and the security guard told me that the construction folks got their vehicles out of the river bed "just in time".At least now we know sort of what it will look like with water in it. I suspect they will want to finish up the walls and the walks, but you get the idea.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites