Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, August 10, 2007

Self Promotion Report: Passages Letter to the Editor...


.I think if you go as far as making an effort to have a blog, there must be some sort of self-promotion involved. I mean, the primary enjoyment for me in this project is the writing about things I see or do, but admittedly, I love the feedback from family and friends and even strangers who happen upon this little place.

Okay, so having set the stage in agreement that this is purely for the benefit of my own ego, I thought I should let you know that an edited version of one of my blog posts was published in a highly respected local publication called, Passages, the official newspaper of the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association.

You can read about it here on Page 6. I'm the long winded bastard with three full columns.

Or you can read the original version here.

Either way, my next goal in life is to either win a Nobel Peace Prize for local reporting, or to appear in The Sentinel*.

*The Sentinel is the "unofficial" newspaper of the Great Northwest.

1 comment:

Albatross said...

Heh heh. I like your ride. Thanks for the plug. I do enjoy reading your dispatches, so I'm putting you on the blogroll.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites