Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, August 23, 2007

4000+ Report: You People Must Be Bored!


I was just doing a quick check of the blog to see if I needed to respond to any urgent complaints (never) and noticed that the little number thing went over 4,000 which shows that the page has been looked at a time or two.

Just so you understand - it does not mean that 4,000 different folks have happened upon the blog about Silver Creek, but that the page has been visited that many times. I assure you that it gets at least twice a day by me, so that ought to put things into perspective.

So, to the half dozen of you who visit for a quick laugh or maybe an update about your neighborhood or city or what I had for lunch the other day, thanks for sharing in my little hobby.

What do you do in your spare time? Tell me about it.

1 comment:

Anon E. Mouse said...

Tried to order some "spare time" from eBay, but apparently I was never the high bidder.

Went to local department store when they had a "3 day sale" and tried to buy some extra days, but they were always on back order. I think those stores were running a "bait and switch" advertisement. :)

In my spare time, I read Dave's Blog... what else could be more important than that?

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites