Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Library Report: The Remodeled GNW Library

A few days ago, my wife and I decided that we had waited long enough to go and take a look at all the upgrades made to the Great Northwest Branch of the San Antonio Library, so we slipped in and got new library cards.

In case you haven't made the trip over, here are some pictures of the inside.
The new kids section is nice and roomy.

You can see they have a place for kids to put on puppet shows.
There are lots of talking books and CDs and DVD's to check out.
And the places is really nice and bright.

Go on, you know you want to go check it out. Get it? Check it out...




2 comments:

Shorty said...

Thanks for the shots. I haven't had a chance to see the changes at this or any library but Brook Hollow.

Albatross said...

That remodel looks pretty nice. I've been in that library before they redid it, but not since. I guess I will have to make some time to get over there.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites