Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lunch Report: Shrimp Boat, Brandon, FL...

Saturday, my parents took my son and I in for lunch at their local favorite, the Shrimp Boat in Brandon.This place is within a block or two from their home, they serve cold beer and great seafood with friendly service so, they are good for visiting at least once a week.
I'll keep it brief in the interest of time (I'm sitting in an airport waiting for my flight to board as I write this) and tell you that I had some Chipotle shrimp worth raving about. Total YUM! My son had a similar plate but with the Garlic shrimp. He was very pleased.
My mom enjoyed the pasta marinara and my dad had his usual, the Coconut shrimp appetizer plate.
Great service and outstanding seafood - if you happen to be in Brandon, the Shrimp Boat is a Tasty Treat.

*That is the shortest Tasty Treat review, I think ever!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the cool plates. Have you had the Shrimp Picayune at Water Street? It's delicious--that chipotle shrimp reminds me of it. I haven't been to the one here...only in Corpus, but I would imagine they do it as well here.

Dave said...

I don't think we have been to Water Street. Added to the list!

Kristin said...

I work in Brandon ... will definately have to try this place out!

Dave said...

Hey Kristen! I'm sure the Chipotle won't be too spicy for you. I've had the fish there and of course, my mom loves the pasta. Lots of good food and the prices are nothing like you find near the beaches.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites