Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Important GNW Announcements...

Slipping into Public Service Announcer voice: if you happen to live in The Great Northwest area of San Antonio, the following items may be of interest to you:

  • Thursday, 15 October @ 7:30pm - Meeting of the GNW Board of Directors at the Lodge. They will be presenting the Independent Auditors report.
  • Saturday, 17 October @ 8:00 to noon - The A-Team will assist Timberwilde Elementary students in doing a clean-up of their outdoor classroom. If you have ever thought about giving the A-Team a try, this would be a good chance. 8am at Timberwilde Elementary.
  • Saturday, 17 October @ 10:00 to 3:00pm - The Great Northwest Library celebrates the 15th Anniversary. The new Friends of Great Northwest Library will be there to give out information on their new group. Please stop by and check them out.
  • Saturday, 17 October @ 8:00PM to midnight, the GNW will hold the Adult Halloween Party (for GNWCIA members only) at the Lodge of the Great Northwest. BYOB. See Passages for more info.
And there you have your community announcements...

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites