While out and about this afternoon, we happened upon a guy taking a little nap. I suppose there is nothing strange about this, considering I have been known to take an unscheduled nap on occasion myself.What I wondered was, do you suppose this guy is waiting to be picked up, or had he just been dropped off?And this guy was apparently investigating the contents of a dumpster near the HEB at Grissom and Timberwilde. I know times are tough my friend, but if you are looking for a comfortable place to sleep, I'd recommend you hop a bus to the Via place over on West Avenue.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- Control Your Kids: No Screaming...
- Blanket, Pillow, Hot Water Bottle...
- Strange in 78250: Don't Do It...
- Lunch Report: Beef & Bourbon...
- Dinner Report: Salad Creations in Alamo Ranch...
- On Big Feet and El Chupacabras...
- Paint Drive: Saturday 29 August in Silver Creek......
- Dinner Report: Cheddar's Part Two...
- San Antonio (McAllister Park) Advances
- Timber Path Bridge Construction Update
- Code Compliance Class in GNW...
- Good Afternoon Fellow Drivers...
- That was Quick...
- Hiatus Report: Back in a While or so...
- Lunch Report: Chunky's Burgers...
- Great Northwest: Luau Tonight, 8PM at the Lodge......
- Did it just rain? Here?
- Dinner Report: Joe's Pizza & Pasta, Sulphur, LA......
- Dinner Report: Pineapple Willy's, Panama City Beac...
- The JC Penny Report: Zip It...
- A Personal Note...
- Panama City Beach: Nice Hat...
- Dinner Report: Hofbrau Beer Garden, Pier Park in P...
- Lunch Report: The Shed, Ocean Springs, MS...
- Promotion Report
- Waffle House Report: It ain't Jim's...
- ▼ Aug 2009 (26)
- ► 2008 (333)