...No, I have not contracted swine flu or anything like that. I was at work this morning and someone alerted me to what was no doubt the most important breaking news event of the day. Yes, Macaulay Culkin, it turns out, just may be the father of Blanket, one of the late (he should rest in peace) Michael Jackson's kids. Egads...
Whatever, I'm not hear to gossip about the poor guy or his real father Macaulay or his recently departed father, MJ, the new king of pop, but rather, I'm here to tell you just how immature my co-workers and I can be.
Of course, we just had to assume that if MJ had no part in the actual making of Blanket, with an estate worth a few bucks, why not produce numerous additional offspring and name them accordingly. So we started a list of potential names.
If you have Blanket, then you must have Pillow, Comforter, Sheets, Quilt and Nightlight (I think if the child were female, you could call her NiteLite).
I suspect it would not be a stretch to sire a Lampshade, Drape or Carpet if a Blanket comes easy. But why stop in the bedroom? I like the idea of Tile, Toothbrush and Curler (with a sensible nickname of Curly if you like). Wanna get really original? Meet my daughter Crest, son Pepsi-dent, and our dog, Dentyne.
I suppose we could take a tour of the house and knock-out a complete list of household names for the children of Macaulay Caulkin, but really, what's the point. That was so 2002.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- Control Your Kids: No Screaming...
- Blanket, Pillow, Hot Water Bottle...
- Strange in 78250: Don't Do It...
- Lunch Report: Beef & Bourbon...
- Dinner Report: Salad Creations in Alamo Ranch...
- On Big Feet and El Chupacabras...
- Paint Drive: Saturday 29 August in Silver Creek......
- Dinner Report: Cheddar's Part Two...
- San Antonio (McAllister Park) Advances
- Timber Path Bridge Construction Update
- Code Compliance Class in GNW...
- Good Afternoon Fellow Drivers...
- That was Quick...
- Hiatus Report: Back in a While or so...
- Lunch Report: Chunky's Burgers...
- Great Northwest: Luau Tonight, 8PM at the Lodge......
- Did it just rain? Here?
- Dinner Report: Joe's Pizza & Pasta, Sulphur, LA......
- Dinner Report: Pineapple Willy's, Panama City Beac...
- The JC Penny Report: Zip It...
- A Personal Note...
- Panama City Beach: Nice Hat...
- Dinner Report: Hofbrau Beer Garden, Pier Park in P...
- Lunch Report: The Shed, Ocean Springs, MS...
- Promotion Report
- Waffle House Report: It ain't Jim's...
- ▼ Aug 2009 (26)
- ► 2008 (333)