Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hiatus Report: Back in a While or so...

I hope you won't mind a slight break from my regular reporting here. It isn't that I don't have anything to write, but I just can't find the time to do it justice and frankly, that ain't no way to treat a hobby. I have multiple other time-consuming projects going on and just have to give this one a break.

For the handful, okay, maybe few handfuls of regular visitors, I'll still be around. I'll try to update my status on the Facebook (though I admit, I have been pretty sporadic at best). I also continue to upload videos on YouTube, and my pictures (as time allows) get posted on the Flickr page.

For the other bloggers kind enough to link to SilverCreek78250, thanks! I hope you will leave my link up; I'll be back.

In the mean time, new readers and regulars are invited to scroll to the bottom of the page and read through the over two years of trip reports, breakfast, lunch and dinner reports, and reports of the strange things I encounter in 78250.

See ya around.

8 comments:

Anon E. Mouse said...

Nope, you started this, you gotta keep doing it. We'll even put in to Obama to try and get you a pay raise for your community blogging.

Still waiting for the luau photos and videos. :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'll be here when you return. :-)

Lora said...

Oh No....say it ain't so. Both hubby and I look forward to your latest adventures and those good eats you find.
We will be waiting.

Lora and Brian

brenty said...

Now what am I going to do? ;)

Albatross said...

Don't worry. Your link is safe with me.

Sid said...

I guess I'll have to keep checking on Facebook to keep up with you and Eva.

I wish you a speedy return to this blog!

Dave said...

Thanks for the comments, the e-mails and phone calls. Things are all good; just need a little break.

Back before too long!

Q said...

Don't do it...I'll starve!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites