Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, August 28, 2009

Paint Drive: Saturday 29 August in Silver Creek...

Got some extra paint in your garage? We will be participating in an A-Team paint collection tomorrow, Saturday the 29th of August at the parking lot of the Silver Creek Soccer Fields located on Timber Path between Tezel Road and Timberwilde, between 9AM and Noon.

Please share this information with your neighbors, family members and friends around San Antonio. You do not have to live in the Great Northwest to participate in this collection effort, however, If you live outside of San Antonio and want to make a road trip of it, try to get here before noon!

Please, if you have any latex (not oil-based) paint that is in reasonable condition, not all dried up, and at least 1/3 of a can, we will take it. Any color will work. This paint is used to mix-up into neutral colors in support of ours and the City of San Antonio Graffiti Task Force efforts to cover tagging.



If you cannot make it to the drive but have paint to donate, e-mail me and I will gladly pick it up assuming you live nearby - not say, West Virginia.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites