Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Timber Path Construction Update: Quack...

I meant to keep an ongoing account of the construction along Timber Path Road just outside of our neighborhood, but in all honesty, there wasn't a lot of stuff to photograph on my daily stops at the stoplight.But this morning, it occurred to me that they have some pavement! WTH? I still see no sign of a bridge. Please don't tell me that we aren't going to be getting a bridge over the low water crossing.The good news is, the detour along Old Grissom Road gives me a giggle when I pass by. The salvage yard in that area apparently deals in more than just old wrecked Corvettes. Need a duck?

2 comments:

Albatross said...

Oh, the things you see on the road less traveled.

Anonymous said...

I think the pavement that's there is just a run-up to where the bridge will be. I was at Bill Miller's a couple of times over the past week and the pavement cuts off just past Bill's.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites