Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A-Team Event This Saturday...

Looking for something to do this Saturday in the Great Northwest area? I offer you this little tidbit from Mike Yager:

A-Team Members:
We will be working on the Silver Creek soccer fields and adjacent picnic area this Saturday, March 28, to get ready for the start of soccer season the following Saturday. If you can make it, we can put you to work. If you can, bring a leaf rake for working in the picnic area. I think we have enough of the other tools we will need.
START TIME: 9:00 a.m.
ASSEMBLY POINT: just west (towards the picnic area) of the gate to the maintenance storage buildings
QUITTING TIME: no later than noon
I look forward to seeing you there.
Mike Yager
A-Team Coordinator

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites