Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, March 9, 2009

Festive in Alamo Ranch...

My wife and I had a need to do some errands in Alamo Ranch Sunday, and one of the stops included Michaels where I was surprised to learn that it is already Fiesta.This is what I'm talkin' about. In today's economy, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes. This guy will no doubt go far.It could be worse. He is inside an air conditioned store and not wearing a mattress.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites