Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Things I saw at HEB...


Yesterday afternoon, we had to make a quick trip to HEB to grab a few items and these are just a few of the things I saw.

Have you ever seen that show, "My Name is Earl"? I bet you didn't know that Crabman works at our HEB. Actually, this kid is named Cal and he is a really good kid. HEB should give him a raise.

Everywhere I go, somebody is always in need of a fire truck and an ambulance. It could be because we just started watching the first season of "Rescue Me". Or it could be that I just started noticing all the firetrucks and ambulances that have always been there. Who knows?My wife wants to make a poster out of this picture and place it next to a mirror by our front door. The plan is, if I ever attempt to go anywhere looking this goofy, return to the bedroom and seek an alternative outfit. I'll try.

I think this lady looks very fetching in her floral outfit. But Fiesta was a month or two ago.Another day, another trip to HEB. I should just have my paycheck sent to them.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites