Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, June 11, 2007

On the Scene

I'd like to think that I would make a good reporter if I worked for KENS-TV. I have this ability to sniff out gory situations and get to the scene of the incident right away. And if I have learned anything from watching Chris Marrou and Co for the last almost twenty years, it's that "if it bleeds, it leads".

Okay, who am I kidding? I was on my way to work this morning and happened upon a fender-bender at the intersection of Callahan and Old Highway 90. I don't think anyone was hurt, at least I hope not, but it was good for a quick voyeuristic gawking.*

* I only gawked since I hit the intersection at the red light. I would not have otherwise looked or had time for happy-snaps if the light had been green. No other traffic was held up nor did any other accidents occur as a result of my reporting.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites