Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

We are on the road up in Wichita Falls, TX near the Oklahoma border visiting my daughter. I have lots of news to report when I get home; the drive up 281, our visit to the town of Hico, sites around Wichita Falls, plus, I should have an update on Baby the Swan in the next day or so.

I've already called my Dad to wish him a happy Father's day, have you called your's. Uh, assuming he is still alive and all.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites