Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shopping Report: World Market

I spent most of my childhood and all my adult life living in what we can all agree to be a multi-cultural environment. That is to say, I am not one of those people who reacts with any since of shock or concern if I happen across couples of different ethnicity or families that don't fit the so called standard. I mean, live like you want and treat others with the respect they deserve. That sounds like a good plan to me.

I only tell you this information so you won't think bad of me for the following incident that occurred in World Market at The Rim on Sunday.

I was minding my own business, not so much shopping but really just looking at things when my wife brought to my attention this really beautiful sleigh bed. What beautiful craftsmanship and a perfect selection of patterns and colors for the bedding.

And it was as I was admiring this work of art when my wife said, "Do you suppose many midgets shop here?"

For the love of God; Little People, honey. Little People.

.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites