I spent most of my childhood and all my adult life living in what we can all agree to be a multi-cultural environment. That is to say, I am not one of those people who reacts with any since of shock or concern if I happen across couples of different ethnicity or families that don't fit the so called standard. I mean, live like you want and treat others with the respect they deserve. That sounds like a good plan to me.
I only tell you this information so you won't think bad of me for the following incident that occurred in World Market at The Rim on Sunday.
I was minding my own business, not so much shopping but really just looking at things when my wife brought to my attention this really beautiful sleigh bed. What beautiful craftsmanship and a perfect selection of patterns and colors for the bedding.
And it was as I was admiring this work of art when my wife said, "Do you suppose many midgets shop here?"
For the love of God; Little People, honey. Little People.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)
- Busy Saturday Report: Tile
- Speaking of crappy neighbors...
- You may wish to avert your eyes...
- Shopping Report: World Market
- More Stupid Pet Tricks: The Amazing Water Fountain...
- Lunch Report: TGI Friday's
- Sunday Report: The Rim and Nature
- Panda Update: Doggy Fashion Sense
- Saturday Report: Beating the Rain...
- My GNW HOA Minutes: Okay, Hours Really...
- Dinner Report: Steak 'n Shake, and a few others
- HOA Meeting Tonight: WTF!
- Breakfast Report: IHOP on Father's Day
- Shoe Report: Shoe Carnival
- Merchant Report: Iggy's
- Sight Seeing: Wichita Falls
- Breakfast Report: Denny's
- Trip Report: Up 281 to Wichita Falls
- Our Trip to Wichita Falls and Back...
- Baby Update: Sid and the Empty Nesters
- Happy Father's Day
- And that makes four!
- Lunch Report: Home Cooking with Olga
- On the Scene
- Good Call!
- The Big Dilemma: The Final Sopranos or The Finals
- Adventures in Travel: Part 3
- Spurs Win Game 1
- Adventures in Travel: Part 2
- Adventures in Travel: Part 1
- Things I saw at HEB...
- Supper Report: Chili's: 1604 & Culebra
- I Guess I Live a Sheltered Life...
- ▼ Jun 2007 (33)