Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spurs Win Game 1


Just a quick note to let you know that the weird Spurs Guy was once again visible to a national audience during the Spurs game 1 win.

Yea, I guess I'd be smiling too if I could get liquored up and attend all the Spurs games in the front row. I'm not bitter, just thirsty!

Oh, here is Patrick Ewing. I'll tell you more about the flight he and I took from Newark to SAT Wednesday. I'm not trying to be a name dropper or anything but technically, he and I did share a flight, what with him being on the same flight as me. Granted, he was in the front row of first class, and I was only a few seats behind him in 15D. But technically...

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites