Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It Must Be The Playoffs: Drunk Spurs Guy is Back...

I have to confess that I am a second half of the season Spurs fan. That is to say, I don't even watch the Spurs until after the All Star Break, and even then, I usually only watch the second half of the games until it comes time for the playoffs.

And what do I like about the NBA Playoffs? Oh sure, the basketball itself is entertaining enough, but I love the moments during time-outs where they cut to the national announcers, either TNT or in the case of tonight's Spurs-Mavs game, ESPN.
By the third quarter, Drunk Spurs Fan (he could be sober as a judge, but he looks drunk) is in rare form. Hey, if he can afford those tickets, he is free to get as liquored up as he wants. Plus, it can be some fine entertainment.Oh, and this lady sitting near him seems surprised that Drunk Spurs Guy is maintaining his cool at this point in the game.

1 comment:

Albatross said...

No, I think that lady is a first-timer to the Spurs games, and she is shocked at a) the price of beer at the games, and b) the fact that Drunk Spurs Guy could afford to buy enough beer to get drunk!

Without a bailout, that is.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites