Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strange in Brackenridge Park...

No, this isn't anything to do with perverts in the park, but rather an interesting mode of transportation we saw today.As we were leaving Augie's, we saw this family taking a little spin on what I assume to be an economical form of transport for a Saturday afternoon drive. The guy tells me his father brought it over from the Philippines. Maybe it was a taxi over there. Strange, but spiffy.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites