Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Photo Report: Peeing in Harrods of London

I have an ongoing project of scanning in the hard copy photographs that fill boxes of photo albums throughout the house. This afternoon I found a box of pictures I took when my parents and grandparents visited me in England in about 1986 or 1987.This is a picture of my grandfather, Ralph Amorous Gower, taking a whiz in the restroom (the loo, if you will), in Harrods of London.

Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with pictures but J. Anthony Seafood Cafe is now open @ Culebra & 410. Bon apetite......

Dave said...

"J. Anthony Seafood Cafe is now open"

Yea, we saw it. I can eat fish anytime, but my wife is more of the "every few weeks is enough" type, so we'll get around to it.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Is he peeing into a "round tuit"??????

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites