Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Water Shortage Here....

Hey, it happens. Those of you who don't know it, San Antonio is just on the edge of a huge desert and we tend to run into these dry spells from time to time. I don't know the exact level at the time of this post, but we are a couple of glasses of water shy of hitting water restrictions. We could sure use some rain.On my way to work this morning, I was driving down Culebra and noticed that some fellows at a construction site were cooling themselves off.*

Nice. I guess Sea World Passes are not an option for some. Nothing to see here!

*I know; it wasn't on purpose.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites